Baked Bacon and Onion Pinwheel App
- 1/3 cup of butter (softened)
- ½ cup onion (finely chopped)
- 7 slices of bacon – cooked and crumbled (We use the pre-cooked bacon)
- 2 Tbls of fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 8oz cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Combine first 4 ingredients
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 rectangles. Firmly press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Spread butter mixture evenly over dough. Roll up each rectangle beginning with short side, pinch seam to seal. Cut each into 4
slices. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- Place pinwheels on ungreased cookie sheet, flatten slightly.