Barbacoa Beef Tacos
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3-4 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 3/4 cup beef stock
- 3-4 lb. beef chuck roast
- Trim any excess fat off the roast and place it in a slow cooker with the beef stock.
- In a blender, combine vinegar, onion, lime juice, garlic, cumin, oregano, black pepper, salt, cloves, allspice and
desired number of chilis and puree. Pour the pureed sauce over the meat.
- Cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or high heat for 6 hours. Don't peek while cooking!
- Shred the meat in the juices and serve warn.