Red Lobster Biscuits
2 Cups of Bisquick
1/2 Cup Chedder Cheese
2/3 Cup Milk
Mix ingredients together. Spoon onto greased cookie sheet, smoth down tops. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 450 degrees.
melt 1/4 cup of butter and 1/4 tsp of garlic salt and brush on top of bisquits when they come out of the oven.
* 3 lbs. of medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
* 4oz of cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup of sour cream
* 1/2 cup of butter, cubed
* 1/4 cup of 2% milk
* 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
* 1/2 lb. bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
* Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Mash potatoes with cream cheese, sour cream, butter and milk. Stir in the cheeses, bacon, onions and seasonings. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight.
* Transfer to a greased crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
Mix blue cheese and slaw in a large bowl. Then mix remaining ingredients in a container and let sit for a while or over night. When ready to server pour dressing over slaw and toss well.