* 3 lbs. of medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
* 4oz of cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup of sour cream
* 1/2 cup of butter, cubed
* 1/4 cup of 2% milk
* 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
* 1/2 lb. bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
* Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Mash potatoes with cream cheese, sour cream, butter and milk. Stir in the cheeses, bacon, onions and seasonings. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight.
* Transfer to a greased crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.